Friday, January 21, 2011

The Importance of Therapy After WLS

          Never  before have I realized that importance till this past 48hrs I mean really realized it. The mental stress that I am and have been under. Now if I admit that something is wrong then I have to face it but if I don't admit to it it's like if they AREN'T REAL!!!! But once you say it out loud and to someone......well for me it opened a can of worms so to say. But you know what I think once it 's out and in the open you know acknowledge it. I can get over things that I carried with me that should have been dealt with a long time ago. 


        My issues reach so far back that I still harbor feeling from my teen age years. My father promised me he would take me bowling if I passed the 7th grade. Needless to say I never went. Thank's to my sister and my bff three years ago took me bowling for my birthday and I had a blast. Why do I still have feelings about that because that was something I wanted to do with my father. Have some cool memorable experiences with my dad. I have a lot of daddy daughter issues.Also baby daddy issues, baby mama issues, death issues, financial issues I wont continue but there are more.
         
         I spent maybe a good 4-5 hrs. thinking and trying not to cry and two or more hours actually crying. Every thing that I have kept bottled up came pouring out. First thing Monday I will be calling my surgeon and getting the number to the therapist that did my phyc eval. they told me that if I ever needed to talk that I could come back. Trust me I am going back..........

1 comment:

  1. hey hun. I myself am struggling with a few things and might turn to therapy. I hate the thought tho :( I hope everything works out. I hate to see you sad :( just remember i am here for you. an email or text message away. Love you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete