Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 15

Awww man yall would be proud of me. I had all three meals today Breakfast lunch and dinner.No picz I'm sad to say buy i got it all in. W00T!!!!! 
Ok so here is the break down (as short and sweet as it my be)...


Breakfast a pice of leftover turkey, Lunch a pice of leftover turkey lol, and dinner chopped turkey salad which was quite good I must say.


Tomorrow I am heading out to the market i think i want steak for dinner tomorrow. Speaking of market my exercise for today was to drop my son off at school and tonight i walked over to the market. We will just call it an hour of walking altogether. Ok i am seeing now that i need more food unadventurous in my life making that marinade and the whole process was fun and i don't get to do it often ( i have picky eater in my house).


Well I guess that's it for now Happy and Healthy eating my WLS Peepz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment