Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 13

       As you guys my or may not know I have been mega stressed out as of late but I still watched out and kept a note of what I ate and when I ate it. So this post is soooo late. Plus my babies have been sick spreading their germs all over the house. 
    
         This started off unfortunately with out any real exercise I had a late night night the night before and I and had no plans on waking up early even the kids went to bed late the night before so we all can sleep in hell it's the weekend for crying out loud. Did plans turn out like I wasted them to.....NOOOOOOO. Dear ole Dad dropped my oldest two off at my house at well I don't really know because none woke me up when they got here I was a wakened to the sound of like 30 kids rough housing. What a way to wake up I know. I had made plans to got to their house in the early afternoon.  The kids over here are sick why bring healthy kids over here to get sick and pass it on to my grandmother. I just hate it when my father acts with out knowing call me e mail. text something. There are the daddy issues I was talking about before comes into play. 


             So all in all the only workout I had was in m fingers I did both of their heads. I took their braids out washed and did more braids. Needless to say my back neck shoulder and fingers were crying in pain but was I done? No, I felt compelled to clean the kitchen as I cooked dinner. SO yes I skipped breakfast (I was Sleep) and Lunch was a miss too (doing hair)I did stop for a little bit and have a half a bowl of cereal cherrioes ans 2% milk i'm all out of silk light. for dinner we had Hamburger Helper stroganoff this one has wheat noodles instead of regular flour.


         I was my sister birthday so we all gave her a call and wished her the best. Love you sis!!!!<3


Well that was my day. On to the next one. Two more that needs to be made up. =( I should just do them on the day because I hate to make them up. like now!!!!! 

Any who.....

Happy and Healthy eating WLS  Peepz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment