Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 8

        Got some exercise today on this Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday I took a trip to the gynecologist and for some shopping maybe a good two to two in a half hours of walking all together and once again no breakfast and realyy not much of s lunch mostly a snack and some dinner. Hope everyone had a great WLS day!!!! 

yes i know these aren't good but aat least they are baked but i do like these chips better
http://www.amazon.com/Seneca-Apple-Original-2-5-Ounce-Packages/dp/B0015TZAY6/ref=sr_1_110?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1295328088&sr=1-110

Only 10 cal and sugar free

i had half wile waiting to be seen and the rest on the way home

dinner time sloppy joe no bread extra cheese

i can't get enough of these lol



1 comment:

  1. I have been craving chips so bad its not even funny. I think its my body telling me i need salt LOL. you did good today. that jello even counts for a liquid!

    ReplyDelete