Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1

Well lets start with exercise.....

        I woke up and walked my children to school and then off to the market. I only did a very little bit of shopping mostly there to get stuff for my kids birthday party that's like two weeks away. Working on the menu had me up and thinking last night because a friend of mine didn't like what i was serving well it's a kiddie party I thought hot dogs, salad, chips and juice is good enough for kids but the more I thought about it I came up with meatball subs and party wings for the adults. Any who I got off track there. So I'm in the market getting candles and party pouches and I think I should have some breakfast. I find my crumbles and pick it up but then I walk into the breakfast section of the frozen food isle and good ole Jimmy Dean hits it again as you will see below. I grab a couple of cans of my fav juice( I thought my store had stopped selling them but no they just moved them lol picz below) also and buy the time it's all said and done I had been walking for like two hours. So that takes care of my exercise for the day!!! lol




Three Cheese Omelets

    • INGREDIENTS: EGGS: WHOLE EGGS, WHEY, DRIED CREAM CHEESE (CREAM CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM], NONFAT DRY MILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE), BUTTER FLAVORED OIL (PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL BUTTER FLAVORS, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), NONFAT MILK, SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, LIQUID PEPPER EXTRACT, AND CITRIC ACID.
      FILLING: PASTEURIZED PROCESS CHEDDAR CHEESE (CHEDDAR CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES], WATER, MILK FAT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, SALT, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, WITH CELLULOSE POWDER ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING), PASTEURIZED PROCESS MONTEREY JACK CHEESE (MONTEREY JACK CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES], WATER, MILK FAT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, WITH CELLULOSE POWDER ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING), PASTEURIZED PROCESS SWISS CHEESE (SWISS CHEESE [PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES], WATER, MILK FAT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, CELLULOSE POWDER), WATER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH.
      CONTAINS EGG, MILK AND SOY
Serving Size: 1 Omelet (122g)
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 290, Calories From Fat: 210

% Daily Value*
Total Fat23g35%
Saturated Fat10g50%
Trans Fat0g
Cholesterol305mg102%
Sodium830mg35%
Total Carbohydrate4g1%
Dietary Fiber1g4%
Sugars1g
Protein16g
Vitamin A 20%. Vitamin C 2%. Calcium






























I know this my be small at least looking at it on a netbook but all the low cal ones are 25 cal and between 2-5 grams of sugar. Oh yeah and packed with vitamins and minerals. Check them out at 


Well for my lunch i had 4 or 5 links of breakfast sauage with two         slices of cheese melted on top with 4 crackers ok no pics by the time I ate it I was hungry lol

I did have a snack too today.....


Yes I know not the best choice but hey it had a gram of protein only 2 sugars 






random drink


I love this stuff a meal in minuets 


brown rice w/ the crumbles a little butter and parm cheese low fat
























Keep in mind this is not my average day of eating but as I said before  am trying to change how I eat. well I'm done for tonight happy eating everyone. =)



1 comment:

  1. i have those breakfast things.... well i did i kinda forgot about them! i should look to see if i still have them or if mom ate them *giggle* You did good today! that juice looks yummy i might have to try to find it here!

    ReplyDelete