Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 11

     Well exercise lest get that out the way. I had my walk dropping my son off at school my daughter stayed home she has a cold with a fever. And in the afternoon I picked up my oldest two from school. This as you can see is being posted late but if you look at the posting before this you will read what I started going through. I am luck to have eaten at all but here is the run down........

this is my fav lunch at my grand mom's house it's leftover breakfast sausage w/ cheese  i had 4 pieces  it was so good i almost forgot to get a pic


my snack

dinner for tonight no not the whole thing but for the house it's apple and sage pork chops that was sooooo good
my fav drink had it with dinner

and my lemonade homemade if you don't know made from splenda  i drink on this all day


Happy and healthy eating my WLS PeepZ!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks as tho you did good today :) sorry im so late posting to yours :( i do read them even if i do read them a day late!

    ReplyDelete