Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 19

             No school again for the kidos but I knew that already as I told you yesterday the city was on lock. But I made it out the house a little today nothing to far needed some basic supplies for the house, but that was an adventure on it's own so let's just say I received adequate exercise for today. No breakfast this morning but there is just cause I was up all night resechering couponing and stockpiling. I am seeing that it is worth wile and could possibly make me some money too. So by the time I was done taking notes I looked up to see day light so I headed to bed for a nap because the kids would be up before you know it luckily they were up late the night before and I was able to get a couple or hours in before I pushed my self out of bed to get ready to go to this store.
My Outing Today...
bundled and listening to linkin park




walking up my street



 Good news I did have lunch and here it is......

ham and cheese melted on crackers

and for dinner.....

i know it don't look all that good but grilled cheese on slider buns yummo

raspberry jello sf drink a tsp and a half of jello powder in a oz. of hot water to dissolve add water to taste try it 


I just thought this was so cool =)


the neighborhood kids made a fort next to my house that was so cool and cute the kids in my old neighborhood
would not have entertained them selves so creatively better area better kind of kids i guess idk but i got a kick
out of it.
           Just to let yall know I had some fun with the snow shall I say I got pushed into it my bff thought it would be funny to push me in a massive pile of snow in front of our house after a mild snow ball fight. Ahh to feel young again.

Ok People Happy and Healthy eating WLS Peepz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment