Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 18

               Well the entire city of Philadelphia was on lock down at least for the most part no buses nothing the streets were a deserted waste land and was I going out in that mess oh hell naw. So in doors my family stayed well most of them the kids wanted to go out side in the yard and play in the snow. I let them out to enjoy the fresh snow that had fallen the night before. My youngest son wanted to go out but if she stepped out into the snow it would have come to his chin at the most. lol As funny as that would have been to see I told him no. I didn't want my baby to be a little Popsicle. lol 
        
             So there was no exercise to report but I did had all three meals. Lazy days like these I was lazy all the way around so there re no picz. But I had cream of wheat for breakfast and for lunch I had lunch meat turkey with melted swiss cheese on it and for dinner all I ate was a little bit of cabbage. So that is how my day broke down still trying to make good food choices. One day at a time....

And as alway Happy and Healthy eating my WLS Peepz!!!!!

I leave you with the image from my window tonight....
it's blurry because it's still snowing

No comments:

Post a Comment