Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 12

       Ok let me start off by saying I had breakfast but embarrassing as what i had is I didn't take a pic. Also I didn't exercise either to day but they do say having sex burns calories so there you go. The hubby really knows how to drain my batteries. lol My food run down was good today also I broke my daughters fever tonight and she is almost 100% YAY!!!!

lunch was leftovers from din din the night before i shared with my daughter she got her apatite back but we still couldn't finish it all lol


mmm had split this with my daughter too sf pudding yummo!!!
my tea w/ splenda hot hot hot went with my dinner

idk whet to call this uhhhh.... a meatball sub hold the bread it was so good  
now this ...... this i will call my everything but the kitchen sink microwave protein cake  what's in it you might ask well there is sf hot chocolate mix rice crispys and pecans and  the norm if you don't know. click the link below. 
the world according to eggface
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2010/04/that-takes-cake.html




Oh and fyi the cake will last me like two days that is if my hubby don't get to it first. lol


Happy and Healthy eating WLS  Peepz!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol gotta get your calories burned one way or my way thanks for the shout out will return the favor in my next blog oh and hell yeah sex does the body and mind good stress reliever and calorie burnner killing two birds with one stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL girl you crack me up! Love you good job..... i want a bite of that cake!

    ReplyDelete