Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Will I Do This Week?

         First be for I get started I want to thank my friend Jen. Who also had a accountability blog, as I talked to her about her blog gave me the inspiration to make my own and own up to the crap that I was eating. Thanks Jen =). 
You can check her blog out here:
http://jensaccountability.blogspot.com/

There really isn't any "good" foods in my house right now. I did a little bit of shopping the other day and I did stumble on a good ready to use product. It was pizza night in my house the other night and while I was at the market I picked up the cheese I already had a pizza kit at home and the bypass having person that I am I said to my self" self why not add some protein to that pizza ". So I think how about sausage hey you not going to feel like cooking the sausage then I found Jimmy Dean's Turkey Hearty Sausage Crumbles



So I made them their pizza mind you i didn't look at the nutrition info before time I seen that it was turkey and that was healthier than the pork option any who i get it home and make their pizza I pop a crumble in my mouth and was like wow this is really good.Then i look at the nutrition info and was like this is a must buy. Take a look:

Turkey Hearty Sausage Crumbles

    •  TURKEY MEAT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SEASONING (SALT, DEXTROSE, SUGAR, SPICES, BHT, CITRIC ACID), SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, WATER, CARAMEL COLOR.
Serving Size:  2/3 cup (57g)
Servings Per Container: 5
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 90, Calories From Fat: 35

  % Daily Value*
Total Fat4g6%
Saturated Fat1g5%
Trans Fat0g 
Cholesterol20mg7%
Sodium500mg21%
Total Carbohydrate2g1%
Dietary Fiber0g0%
Sugars1g 
Protein11g 
Vitamin 0 2%. Vitamin C 0%. Calcium 2%. Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values 

SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!
      At time I just have no apatite but these are perfect no realy cooking involved. just take a little and in the mic for like 30 seconds mybe  little bit more and wallah breakfaet is served pair this with some fruit and your morning drink of choice. Yummo!!!!!!
If you haven't tried this I suggest you give it a go they also come in hot and original. Oh and if you are a youtuber tune in for my "In The Kitchen With Chanda" I will be making 
LEMON CHICKEN SCALOPPINE WITH ARTICHOKES AND MUSHROOMS
I can't wait! Till later people have a great night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment