Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10

      Yeah I got some exercise to day I dropped off the youngest two  school age kidos and i picked up my oldest two I didn't have breakfast of course also I didn't have any lunch as well. I had a lil snack of tuna on crackers and cheese. I guess thats good enough right. Which made me over do it some what at dinner. But I will show you any how......




 My dinner steak salad it has every thing like last night except the cheddar cheese. If you want the run down you have to check out day 9. A long with the dressing that is there too =)
a lean cuisine spinach and mushroom pizza i added thin strips of steak. i wound up eating the tops off and leaving the crust. Oh and i didn't eat all the salad either. =(  it was sooooo good to the hubby finished it off for me. He is making progress when i met him he was a total meat eater. Now i have him eating salads. lol 


1 comment: