Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 17

My day starts off like.......

Well as you can see i got  my exercise x10walking the kids to school this morning.

no pic of breakfast but i did have a couple of slices of turkey lunch meat and cheese melted

i love greek yogurt  the sugars are a little high this one is 19 i don't dump tilli hit 22-25 so this was safe
lunch is served beef sweet sausage with melted swiss


schools closed early so i was back out in the streets


after waiting for like 45 min for a bus the only one to go by is a school bus just to park


walking back home
still looking for a bus


almost home now

din din sauteed veggies and pot roast (from wawa) with cheese 



it's still snowing 

good news school's are closed tomorrow
our car snowed in lol


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing. Congrats with your achievement! Yes, obesity price is so high. Good luck! I have researched much as I am not convinced that weight loss surgery is my option, and I am glad that I found something that saved me from the surgical knife cost and complications as well as irreversible damage. Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery has helped me loss 43 lbs and still counting... I am glad that I am winning back a healthy weight and, this is -- priceless! I am sharing this to let others know that there are better alternative to surgery and a healthy approach to weight problems. After the program, I believe I can get myself another gift -- fitness! I will continue with the healthy habits, no more junks and mouth to stomach garbage and I can start to workout when joints are no longer in pains with this morbid obesity... There is still a better after us and we deserve it in any ages! Please don't get me wrong, I considered surgery before but, I discovered an option. Whichever way, best of luck with our weight loss!

    ReplyDelete