Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2

Hope everyone had a great day!!

Ok exercise for today.....

I had a half an hour walk in the mornings and another one in the afternoon. My day kinda sucked I had breakfast in my eyes a good breakfast. I had a omelet again today with a side of my crumbles with cheese and like 4-6oz of silk milk light. now here is were it goes south i dump. I know right. How in the HE double hockey sticks lol silk is made with stevia. SMH .

But here is the run down of my day.
it was so good too =)

my 1/4 cup of silk =(
i was sick all day till like 5 so i had no lunch

my son wanted to show yall what he had lol

i did have a snack not the best i know

and dinner which will last me hmm..... the rest of the week lol
it's a imperial seafood plater yummy but something got stuck so i am really done for the night i had to throw some of it up for relief.

I so hope tomorrow will be better =( Goodnight guyz!!!

1 comment: